Saturday, November 17, 2012

Electrified Blues

Back when I was a little girl  (in the 80's to be exact) I fell hard for blue eye shadows. I was a bit too young to wear any makeup but that didn't stop me from sneaking into my bathroom & putting on my mom's blue eye shadows & topping it of with her blue mascara! Talk about a mess! Well since then I've came a long way with my makeup skills and one of my favorite makeup looks is lining my lower lids to the outer corner of my eyes with a cobalt blue or a  teal color eye shadow. No matter the tone of your skin or the color of your eyes, blue eye shadows (when it's done properly) will make anyone eyes pop & will add a little UMPH to your makeup. It's sexy & it's daring.. Give it a try!

                                                                                                                                                                    80's Makeup 



Avant Garde


Smokey Blue Eyes


Perfect look for editorials


Try One Or All  Of These Eyeliner Looks- Enjoy








No comments:

Post a Comment