“Hold fast to dreams. For if dreams die, life is a broken-winged bird that cannot fly.” James Langston Hughes
- Do research on your field of interest- No matter what your dreams are in life, take the time out to study what you want to do. (books, dvds, groups, etc)
- Have at least 2 mentors - Find mentors that's doing the same thing that you want to do & also get a mentor who owns their own business.
- Surround yourself with positive people who encourages you - Many times you'll come across someone (family, friends, teachers) who wont believe in your dreams and they'll try to discourage you. Remember a person who tries to discourage you from your dreams 9 out of 10 times they're not living their own dreams.
- Fear and Laziness- We can all fall victim of these two words but look up the definitions and do the OPPOSITE of it.
- Don't worry about failing- Each failure leads to lessons which in returns leads to success. Without failure how does one improve?
- Most importantly have FAITH!!!!!!
Whatever your dreams maybe you can achieve and live them or you can wake up every single morning living someone else dreams. What's your choice???